In the pipeline - DIY Blog #40 - Plumbing Service Melbourne decrease cost
October 09 2015
Plumbing services in Melbourne can be costly and the following tips will reduce costs.
1. Provide a clear brief, a plan & photos will assist.
2. Use quality fittings and fixtures, avoid secondhand materials as they will increase labour costs.
3. Carry out planned preventative maintenance as a smaller spend now will reduce larger emergency costs later.
4. Carefull planning will reduce plumbing labour costs and material waste.
5. Provide your brief in writing and follow up verbal meetings or calls with written minutes, time spent documenting will save $$$.
Please contact webbplumbing services either via ph - 1300 238 993 or email