In the pipeline - DIY Blog #41 - Gas Pipe Leaks - Duopex Pipe
October 26 2015
Advantages of the
Duopex Gas Pipe:
- Impermeability to oxygen and gases in general.
- Form stability during installation, for an example in a curve.
- Low thermal conductivity level.
- Light weight during transport and installation.
- Thermal expansion is lower than that of other tubes.
- Very good behaviour in the presence of fire thanks to the metal layer and low steam emission during combustion.
- Lower pressure loss thanks to the smooth inner layer.
So If you have a gas leak require a gas pipe upgrade in the use of Duopex gas pipes should be a first choice.
For all your plumbing and gas fitting needs call webbplumbing on 1300 238 993.
Reference: http://www.auspex.com.au/duopex-gas/ ; http://www.reece.com.au/plumbing/products/1435166