In the pipeline - Information Blog #33 - Rheem Hot Water - Brighton, Bentleigh, Beaumaris
June 23 2015
Webb Plumbing Services -rapid relaible response - St Kilda, St Albans, Surry Hills & South Caulfield
– Rheem Commercail solar lo-line system
– 3x Rheem NPT solar collectors
– Rheem 610340 storage tank
– Rheem 631275 duty gas system boost unit.
– roof inspection: solar array well installed, new pipe insulation required, existing lagging worn causing heat loss
– solar sensor cable: requires plastic conduit to protect from weather
– plant area on ground: requires new pipe insulation on exposed heated water lines.
ACTION: all current insulation on pipes needs to be replaced to protect from the weather and prevent heat loss.
FACT: For every 1 meter of poor insulated hot water pipe there is a 1 degree Celsius drop in water temperature. Therefore the system at Jackson Street is heating at 680C but by the time it reached the tap it has lost 120C.
– Grundfos circulators 20mm: need timers
– hot water heating: circulators are operating 24 hours a day.
***LINKS:: http://www.rheem.com.au/HotWater ; http://www.rheem.com.au/ ; http://www.rheem.com.au/DomesticElectricWaterHeaters ; http://www.rheem.com.au/DomesticProduc ; http://au.grundfos.com/ ; http://au.grundfos.com/campaigns/grundfos-product-center.html ; http://au.grundfos.com/products.html