Frequently Asked Questions
We don’t often think about the plumbing in our homes until there is a problem. In over 30 years’ in the business, the Webb Plumbing Services team have fielded all types of plumbing queries from the everyday common issues, to complex problems that require further investigating. We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions as a resource to our valued customers. Have a read through, and if you’d like to discuss any of these plumbing FAQ’s further, give our friendly and professional team a call.
At Webb Plumbing Services we have over 30 years’ of experience in plumbing repairs and maintenance. Give us a call today on 1300 238 993.
Leaks or burst pipes can occur at anytime inside your building or outside.
Some things to check:
- Wet patches on the walls, on concrete paths or in the garden
- Hot water system valves
- Taps, toilets and listening out for any hissing sound
- Water meter
Checking your meter
Clearing blocked drains is our most requested after-hours service. At Webb Plumbing Services, we have 30+ years of experience in resolving drainage issues.
Signs you might have a blockage include:
- Gurgling sounds from a drain or your toilet
- Shower, toilet or basin draining slowly
- Bad smells coming from drains
- Grey water coming out from outside drains
To avoid an after hours call out, give us a call on 1300 238 993.
It’s best to call us on 1300 238 993 when you discover a leak in your roof. As qualified roof plumbers we can find and fix any type of roof leak.
Some common reasons for roof leaks are:
- Blocked gutters and downpipes
- Rusted roof sheets
- Broken or cracked roof tiles
- Non compliant roof – wrong roof material or incorrectly installed