Planter boxes are a popular garden option for apartment living and are usually installed on balconies or terraces. However, if planter boxes are not watertight, they will eventually leak and cause damage to the balcony or, even worse, leak to the apartments below. Even a slow leak can cause substantial damage, making it crucial to protect your building and your investment.
At Webb Waterproofing Services, our team of experts specializes in leak detection and can quickly identify if planter boxes are the cause of the issue and whether a new membrane is the correct solution. We are experienced in managing waterproofing projects, and our team can take care of the entire project from start to finish. We can manage everything from removing all existing plants and watering systems to preparing and applying the membrane.
Our liquid membranes are highly adaptable and ideal for planter boxes, as they can be applied to any shape or size and will protect and seal from further leaks. With our certified waterproofing expertise and quality membrane products, you can trust us to provide a reliable and cost-effective solution to protect your building and investment.
- Planter boxes can cause significant damage if not watertight
- Webb Waterproofing Services can quickly identify and solve planter box leaks
- We can manage the entire project from start to finish
- Our liquid membranes are highly adaptable and ideal for planter boxes
- We offer certified waterproofing expertise and quality membrane products for a reliable and cost-effective solution
Are you concerned about leaks on your balcony? Give us a call on 1300 238 993.