We offer a wide range of liquid membrane products for remedial waterproofing. Our liquid membrane products are flexible, fast to apply and can be applied to existing surfaces. This process saves money and is less disruptive for the residents.
A successful waterproofing project needs the right membrane product and the right methodology. The Webb Waterproofing Services team exclusively uses the highest quality membranes that meet the Australian Standards. Membranes must:
- Be durable and completely leak-free
- Strengthen the structure
- Be U.V. resistant
- Be excellent for corners and edges
- Increase property value and reduce maintenance cost
The team will use a range of membranes and sealants for a waterproof remedial project, such as:
- Liquid membranes: These are flexible and adaptable to any substrate shape and penetrate tight areas where access is difficult. They are suitable for balconies, foyers, and walkways.
- Epoxy Coating: This is a select type of coating usually applied to concrete to seal it and improve the surface. It’s a durable membrane that restores and waterproofs commercial or industrial flooring and concrete roofs.
- Sealants: These are an essential product in all kinds of Waterproofing. Correct application of joint sealants is necessary to form a bond with the membrane.
Trust us to provide the most cost-effective and reliable solutions for your building’s waterproofing needs. Contact us today to schedule an inspection and ensure your building is protected from water damage.